For those of you who want something high protein/fat and low carb (only 6g carbs per cookie), these are for you! They also only include 4 ingredients and 12 mins of baking so they are super easy for food prep!
- 100ml egg whites
- 90g almond flour
- 40g almond flour
- 60g Whey Box vanilla whey (would work with any Whey Box flavour)
- Grease some tin foil on top of a baking tray with coconut oil and pre-heat the oven to 180degrees
- Blend all of the ingredients
- Dip your hands in some more almond flour before you attempt to shape the cookies, protein is sticky!
- Do your best attempt at doing some big flat cookies shapes – or do some small ones, whatever you fancy!
- Bake for 12 minutes and then enjoy!