Earlier this month I launched a project I have been working on and have been so excited to share. Cadence and Cake is the answer to fitting in the necessary strength and conditioning and pilates, into a really busy lifestyle when triathlon training.
As an amateur triathlete with a full time job and a social life, I know hard hard it is to fit in the strength work, but I also know how important it is to avoid injury.
- Cadence and Cake is an online platform, where members get access to:
- X2 weekly structured, progressive and triathlon specific strength and conditioning sessions
- X1 Weekly Pilates session
- Live classes
- A library of swim, bike, run sessions
- A library of delicious recipes to help fuel and recover from training
- Discount to some of your favourite health and fitness brands
- Access to a private members group of like-minded people
To sign up, head here
To find out more, watch below!